Things I am thankful for this year – in no specific order
- Hollywood – The writers of Castle (Go ahead and judge me you ass), Greys anatomy (Christina and Mer are fighting. I have to watch), Modern Family (….) and Josh Duhamel (Man, is he hot).
- Discovering Marie biscuit and Melody – again.
- Smart phone with ToDo List app – I love how easy making a To Do List on this is.
- Krispy Kreme for opening two shops in Bangalore. That Donut Baker place makes worse donuts than I do.
- While on the subject of food (You knew there was going to be more than one) – Nitash Patisserie for making all Birthdays and Anniversaries extremely delicious with Lemon Custard Cakes, Chocolate and Pear Cakes and the like.
- Vashis on Commercial Street for selling me my best fitting jeans.
- Shamitha’s wedding – Learnt how to apply makeup and I am getting better at it. I think.
- FFC – For teaching me a little bit of Boxing, Muay Thai and Jiu Jitsu and also making me realize that the secret career I might have had if I had pursued it during my younger days is not Boxing.
- To Jayanth and Shamitha for giving me my first pair of awesome boots, To Siddharth for diligently trying to make me a morning person (I am waking up at 5 these days), and To David for providing a light at the end of the tunnel.
- Metro train – I have no idea what I would have done without you.
Things I am not thankful for this year
- Deepika Padukone – She makes me feel dowdy